The mission of Hartland Community Education is to furnish the community of Hartland, through citizen involvement, programs in recreation, enrichment and cultural activities providing lifelong learning.
The Hartland Community Education Office is located at 9525 E. Highland Road (1 mile west of US 23) in the Hartland Educational Support Service Center. For more information call 810.626.2150.
Hartland Community Education has many wonderful programs to offer and you can learn more by looking through our newly designed website. Please visit our on-line enrichment catalog at www.hartlandcommunityed.com
On-line you can:
* Learn more about our program
* View our catalog
* Register on-line for enrichment classes and more
* Download necessary forms
* Receive priority registration
* On-line registration begins before mail/fax/walk-in/phone
* Real time processing of your registration instantly reserves a seat in the class
* It is convenient-you can register anytime day or night with no more waiting on the phone or in line.
* Pay on-line with a credit card (Visa, MasterCard and Discover)
* We offer secure safe shopping
All you need is Internet access!