The Hartland Consolidated Schools are available for use by our residents in the evenings and some buildings are available on weekends. This includes fields, gymnasiums, auditoriums, classrooms, etc.
Rates have been established for non-profit and profit organizations and functions, and can be obtained by emailing RENTALS@HARTLANDSCHOOLS.US
- Make application through the Hartland Community Education Office.
- Allow 10 business days for processing.
- Fee including custodial costs must be paid prior to your event if applicable.
- Damage and unusual use fees will be assessed.
- Must be issued a Permit prior to using the school facilities
- Your group is responsible for continuous on-site supervision during your event.
- The Hartland Consolidated Schools reserves the right to deny any request that conflicts with a school or school related function or is in conflict with Board Policy.
- All state and local laws pertaining to use of public school facilities will be enforced.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, RATES, AND RESERVATION INFORMATION EMAIL RENTALS@HARTLANDSCHOOLS.US